Updated June 21, 2009
If this is your first visit to the Natural Search and Mobile SEO Blog, you might not know where to start. Since my first post in May 2007, I’ve tried to make this a place for information on more advanced or emerging topics within the field of search engine optimization, with a mobile SEO slant. I don’t know if these ten posts have been the most successful in achieving that goal, but they are the ten most popular posts from my contributions on this and the FindResolution blog. If you don’t know where to start, one of these may help you decide.
If you start and don’t want to stop, be sure to introduce yourselves to the RSS feed. The best stuff is yet to come.
- Monetizing Mobile: App Store Makes $1 Million per Day
- Mobile SEO’s Guide to Mobile Analytics
- Characteristics of the Top 100 Mobile Search Queries at AT&T
- YouTube Video Keyword Research and Characteristics of Popular YouTube Queries
- Mobile SEO Resources
- FindResolution: Quick Lesson in Title Tag Optimization
- Top Mobile Search Keywords 2008
- Help Google Find Your Mobile Web Site
- How to Find the JumpTap Mobile Keyword Tool
- Links Matter More on the Mobile Web